Apply for CDC RFA PS22 2202
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCHHSTP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhanced surveillance of persons with early and late HIV diagnosis to understand system and individual factors associated with new infection and delayed testing" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 17, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Title X Family Planning Services Grants
Previous opportunity: OFS21
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA PS22 2202
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA PS22 2202) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72066922RFA00001||Countywide Sanitation Activity|
|CDC RFA GH22 2290||Test|
|RFI 613 22 000001||Maternal, Neo-Natal and Child Health & Family Planning (MnCH/FP)|
|HRSA 22 048||State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP)|
|0032021||Community-Led Monitoring (CLM)|
|RFA CK 22 005||Vector-Borne Disease Regional Centers of Excellence|
|HRSA 22 047||Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)|
|HRSA 22 057||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Implementation|
|HRSA 22 024||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Access, Care, and Engagement Technical Assistance Center (ACE TA Center)|
|HRSA 22 087||Emergency Medical Services for Children Data Center|
|CDC RFA DP22 2203||National Initiative to Advance Health Equity in K-12 Education by Preventing Chronic Disease and Promoting Healthy Behaviors|
|HRSA 22 114||Delta Region Rural Health Workforce Training Program|
|HRSA 22 094||Rural Residency Planning and Development Program|
|RFA PS 22 004||Understanding HIV/STD Risk and Enhancing PrEP Implementation Messaging in a Diverse Community-Based Sample of Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men in a Transformational Era|
|RFA OH 22 003||Occupational Safety and Health Training Project Grants|
|HRSA 22 027||Emerging Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes for People Aging with HIV: Capacity-Building Provider|
|HRSA 22 028||Emerging Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes for People Aging with HIV: Demonstration Sites|
|HRSA 22 029||Emerging Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes for People Aging with HIV: Evaluation Provider|
|HRSA 22 079||National Hemophilia Program Coordinating Center|
|HRSA 22 068||Regional Hemophilia Network|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA PS22 2202", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.