Apply for P17AS00432
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast Region of the National Park Service" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications. This is a notice of intent to make a restricted award to Auburn University, a partner under the Piedmont South Atlantic Coast Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $73,929.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BLM-WO, National Seed Strategy Implementation and Sagebrush Restoration
Previous opportunity: Evaluating Visitor And Manager Preferences for the Shenandoah National Park Visitor Mobile App
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00432
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00432) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00286||Golden Eagle Movement Analysis and Northwest Great Plains Conservation Strategy|
|DE FOA 0001781||FY 2018 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics|
|17 570||Computer and Network Systems (CNS): Core Programs|
|17 571||Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF): Core Programs|
|17 572||Information and Intelligent Systems (IIS): Core Programs|
|G17AS00107||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00110||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00109||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00105||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00108||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G17AS00104||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00106||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|DE FOA 0001784||Collaborative Research on International and Domestic Spherical Tokamaks|
|HU0001 18 TSNRP 0001||TriService Nursing Research Program "A Call"|
|17 573||Advancing Informal STEM Learning|
|G17AS00114||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G17AS00113||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G17AS00115||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|L17JFSP0001||Joint Fire Science Program FY 2018 Potential Topics|
|F17AS00316||Cooperative Agreement w/ Kentucky Natural Lands Trust|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00432", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.