Cultural Landscape Conservation Crew (P18AS00218)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cultural Landscape Conservation Crew" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Per Policy Notice of Intent to Award postings must be posted for 10 days, therefore this posting will be archived on 05/24/2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $44,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Building a Pakistani CVE Ecosystem
Previous opportunity: Muir Woods National Monument Shuttle Service
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00218) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00219||Chiricahua National Monument Trail Maintenance and Rehab 2018|
|NPSNOIGRCAP18AC00510||Grand Canyon Corridor/Rim Trail Rehab. Support FY 18|
|P18AS00221||Exotic Plant Management Team Engaging Youth in Resource Management|
|P18AS00223||NOTICE OF INTENT: Native Plant Community Restoration of Bryce Canyon National Park|
|P18AS00097||Rehabilitate Otter Creek Trail|
|BOR PN 18 N008||Umatilla Basin Project Act Exchange: Implementation Phases I & II|
|P18AS00224||Natural Resource Management and Ecological Restoration in the Redwood Creek|
|RFI 492 18 PACIFIC 001||PNG Biodiversity Program|
|NPSNOISAGU1800501||Youth Experience in Reducing Border Impacts & Hazardous Fuels Monitoring in Saguaro National Park|
|P18AS00102||Resource Education Interpretation/Visitor Services|
|P18AS00228||CAVE HABS Documentation of the Mission 66 Six-Plex|
|F18AS00143||Mitchell's satyr butterfly rearing 2018|
|NPS 18 NERO 0042||Nashua Wild and Scenic River Study Assistance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0043||York Wild and Scenic River Study Assistance|
|F18AS00145||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program FY 2018 - Base Funding|
|F18AS00147||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program - FY 2018 - Competitive Funding|
|P18AS00234||Continuing Teddy Rooseveltâ¿¿s Legacy through science-based land restoration.|
|P18AS00233||Youth Engagement in Yosemite Valley: Ecological Restoration and Stewardship with a Youth Crew|
|W912DW 18 2 RFP1||Natural Resource Management Training and Education in Washington and Idaho|
|P18AS00236||Evaluate wood loads in Yosemite National Park watersheds|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00218", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: