Apply for CDC RFA EH20 2004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCEH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhancing Disease Detection in Newborns: Building Capacity in Public Health Laboratories" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.065.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 03, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Vietnam
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 20 Innovations in Reentry Initiative: Building System Capacity & Testing Strategies to Reduce Recidivism
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA EH20 2004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA EH20 2004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA DD20 2003||Sickle Cell Data Collection Program|
|CDC RFA GH20 2119||Global Health Security Partner Enhancement : Expanding Efforts to Improve Surveillance and Laboratory Data Interoperability|
|CDC RFA GH20 2131||Strengthening Regional Field Epidemiology Training Program (FETP) Networks|
|RFA RM 20 010||Research Education Program Grants for CryoEM and CryoET Curriculum Development (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 097||Capital Assistance for Disaster Response and Recovery Efforts (CADRE)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2118||Global Health Security through Strengthened Community Based Surveillance|
|CDC RFA GH20 2115||Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Kenya|
|TI 20 009||ROTA|
|CDC RFA GH20 2113||Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Vietnam|
|CDC RFA PS20 2008||Community-Based Approaches to Reducing Sexually Transmitted Diseases (CARS)|
|CDC RFA PS20 2009||Integrated Viral Hepatitis Surveillance and Prevention Funding for Health Departments|
|CDC RFA GH20 2125||Enhancing Global Health Security: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)|
|RFA AG 21 009||Artificial Intelligence and Technology Collaboratories for Aging Research (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA AG 21 018||Artificial Intelligence and Technology Collaboratories for Aging Research Coordinating Center (AITCC) (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 21 008||Limited Competition: Sickle Africa Data Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 21 009||Sickle Pan-African Research Consortium Collaborative Sites (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 21 007||Limited Competition: Sickle Pan-African Research Consortium Clinical Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2124||Improving Health Security and Building International Health Regulations core capacities in the Republic of Uganda|
|CDC RFA EH20 2003||National Public Health Surveillance for Chemical and Radiologic Exposures and Emerging Drug Threats|
|RFA HG 20 019||NHGRI Technology Development Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA EH20 2004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.