Apply for P17AS00347
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Federal Assistance to Conduct Programs at National Colonial Farm – Piscataway Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: NIJ FY17 ABCD Sub-Study on Social Development
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CEsU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00347
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00347) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00416||Bridging the Watershed|
|NPS 17 NERO 0033||Promote research, interpretation, and preservation of Asian American and Pacific Islander history|
|NPS 17 NERO 0067||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-New England|
|P17AS00295||Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps & Career Institute FY 2017|
|SOL 486 17 000010||Disability Sector Support Activity in Lao PDR|
|NPS 17 NERO 0074||Evaluating Visitor And Manager Preferences for the Shenandoah National Park Visitor Mobile App|
|NPSNOIIMRSF1700870||Historic Preservation Internships in Historic Architecture and Cultural Landscapes|
|NPS 17 NERO 0070||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-Virginia|
|P17AS00414||Student Experience in Historical Research on National Historic Trails in Kansas and Missouri|
|F17AS00263||Spalding's Catchfly Data Collection in Montana|
|P17AS00420||FY 2017 Statutory Aid Funding|
|NPS 17 NERO 0079||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Repair/Rehab Moosilauke Mnt Summit|
|NPS 17 NERO 0081||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Repair/Rehab Smokies|
|NPS 17 NERO 0080||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Repair/Rehab Smart & Moose Mnt|
|F17AS00277||Golden Eagle Conservation Planning|
|F17AS00278||Avian Electrocution Risk Assessment|
|NPS 17 NERO 0082||Westfield Wild & Scenic River Assistance|
|F17AS00282||Conserve/Monitor Black-footed Ferrets & Habitats|
|RFA 520 17 000003||Communities Building Peace Together|
|P17AS00456||Support Frederick Douglass Bicentennial Activities and Events|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00347", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.