Apply for P20AS00020
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "HISTORIC PRESERVATION FUND GRANTS-IN-AID TO STATES" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.904.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2020 APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY 1159 PM (EASTERN TIME).
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,650,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 59 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Research and Evaluation of Trafficking in Persons, Fiscal Year 2020
Previous opportunity: DE-FOA-0002231: Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002229
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00019||HISTORIC PRESERVATION FUND GRANTS-IN-AIDTO TRIBES|
|USGS 20 FAC 0049||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|PAS UKRAINE 2020 006||Ukraine: USG Exchange Alumni Small Grants Program|
|OVW 2020 17795||OVW FY 2020 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative|
|005 FY2020||COMPREHENSIVE IN SCHOOL DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS EDUCATION PROGRAM|
|PAS TBILISI FY20 02 DEMCOM||Democracy Commission Small Grants|
|SFOP0006339||2019-2020 MEPI Local Grants Program|
|DOS MSU PFSGPCB FY20||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2020-2021 Capacity Building|
|G20AS00025||WRRI 104b Annual Grant Program|
|20PR01||Conducting Prison Security Audits|
|P20AS00027||FY 2020 Tribal Heritage Grant Program|
|20AD01||Executive Excellence: A Professional Development Program for Correctional Leaders|
|MEPILOCALGRANTS2020||MEPI Local Grants Program|
|G20AS00026||Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program|
|SFOP0006356||Fixed Amount Awards for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 2|
|SFOP0006354||Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 2|
|PAS CHISINAU FY20 03 OUTREACH||ALUMNI SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|PAS CHISINAU FY20 04 CULTURAL||CULTURAL SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.