Industrial Assessment Centers Technical Field Manager (DE FOA 0001679)
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Industrial Assessment Centers Technical Field Manager" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.117.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 13, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2017 An optional Letter of Intent is due 1/10/2017 500pm ET.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: FY17 Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program -Open to State Fish and Game agency only
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001679) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001663||Marine and Hydrokinetic Technology Development and Advancement|
|DE FOA 0001628||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number: DE-FOA-0001628, “Productivity Enhanced Algae and Tool-Kits (PEAK)”|
|DE FOA 0001703||Innovative Pathways|
|DE FOA 0001721||RFI: Draft Marine and Hydrokinetic Program Strategy|
|DE FOA 0001465||Advanced Manufacturing Projects for Emerging Research Exploration|
|DE FOA 0001689||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number: DE-FOA-0001689, Integrated Biorefinery Optimization|
|DE FOA 0001704||Extending Industrial Assessment Centers to Underserved Areas|
|DE FOA 0001711||Notice of Intent (NOI) to Issue a Request for Applications (RFA) entitled “Fiscal Year 17 Biomass Research and Development Initiative (BRDI)|
|DE FOA 0001678||Combined Heat and Power Technical Assistance Partnerships|
|DE FOA 0001634||Stewardship Science Academic Alliances (SSAA) Program|
|DE FOA 0001744||RFI: Grid Engineering for Accelerated Renewable Energy Deployment 2 (GEARED2)|
|RFA 523 17 000001||Comunidades y Energias Renovables (CER)|
|DE FOA 0001753||Solar Decathlon 2019 Future Planning - Request for Information|
|EPA R5 LCD 2017||FY 2017 Sustainable Materials Management Grant|
|DE SOL 0010995||University, National Laboratory, Industry and International Input on Potential Additions to the Nuclear Science User Facilities Nuclear Fuels and Materials Library|
|BOR LC 17 N005||Notice of Intent to Award|
|DE FOA 0001735||Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Prototype System Testing and Core Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0001676||Request for Information (RFI): Clean Water Technologies|
|DE FOA 0001718||Development of Transformational Separation and Extraction Processes for Production of Rare Earth Element Materials from Domestic U.S.Coal and Coal By-Products|
|DE FOA 0001728||Advanced Combustion Technologies|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001679", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: