National Wildlife Refuges Friends Support Program (F17AS00151)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Wildlife Refuges Friends Support Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.654.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 14, 2017 This is a Notification of Intent to award a single source Cooperative Agreement award to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation. The recipient has already been selected.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Support Education and Interpretive Programs at Olmsted NHS
Previous opportunity: Internet of Battlefield Things (IoBT) Collaborative Research Alliance (CRA)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00151) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00111||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00109||NOTICE OF INTENT: Local Youth Employment for Natural Resource Vegetation Management: Next Generation Ranger Corps Program (NextGen)|
|P17AS00113||Hydrologic Assessment of Grand Canyon National Park’s Source Water and Associated Groundwater Monitoring and Modeling|
|F17AS00116||CVPIA - Evaluation of White Sturgeon Monitoring Practices|
|P17AS00116||Invasive Species Research, Support and Outreach at Haleakala National Park|
|F17AS00155||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|L17AS00039||BLM NV SNPLMA Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plans, Round 16B|
|P17AS00118||Monitoring soundscapes to investigate interactions between human activities Sonoran pronghorn, and other wildlife.|
|P17AS00114||Microbial Defense Against WNS in Bat Microbiota|
|L17AS00037||BLM-CO Youth Corps Conservation Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands|
|F17AS00130||Investigating the effects of mixed-severity wildfires and timber harvest management on interspecific competition and population dynamics of the mesocarnivore guild in northern California and southern Oregon|
|P17AS00119||Assessment of Grassland Habitat Quality and Management Practices for Pollinators|
|N40192 17 R 8000||Project Title: FERAL PIG ERADICATION LOCATED ON NAVAL BASE GUAM (NBG)|
|L17AS00040||BLM Idaho and Oregon/Washington Remote Wildfire Detection and Monitoring System|
|F17AS00157||FY 2017 Oaks & Praries Joint Venture|
|F17AS00158||FY 2017 Rio Grande Joint Venture Base Operations|
|F17AS00159||FY 2017 Playa Lakes Joint Venture Base Operations|
|F17AS00160||FY 2017 Quagga/Zebra Mussel Action Plan for Western U.S. Waters (QZAP)|
|P17AS00121||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|BOR DO 17 F024||WaterSMART: Applied Science Grants for the Desert and Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperatives (LCCs) Fiscal Year 2017|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00151", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: