Apply for O NIJ 2021 41003
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY 2021 Invitation to Apply - American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Science & Technology Policy Fellows (STPF)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DE-FOA-0002553: FY21 Advanced Manufacturing Office Multi-Topic FOA
Previous opportunity: Promoting American Leadership, Values, and Economic Prosperity in Artificial Intelligence
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O NIJ 2021 41003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O NIJ 2021 41003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0022||Assessing the Role of Risk Science and Risk Transfer in Engineering With Nature® (EWN) Solutions and Advancing Research to Address Gaps and Opportunities|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0010||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Department of Defense Hypersonic Materials Manufacturing Initiative|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4607||Tribal Protocols Guidebook DoD|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4633||Fort Polk Conservation Support|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0021||Evaluating Mineral Associated Blue Carbon Accumulation in Coastal Wetlands|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4524||EVALUATION OF NEW HERBICIDE ALTERNATIVES INVASIVE PLANTS for IMPROVED & UNIMPROVED LANDS ON AIR FORCE BASES IN FL|
|21 594||GERMINATION: Germination of Research Questions for Addressing Critical Societal Challenges|
|21 595||Tribal Colleges and Universities Program|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4655||Cultural Resources Support AFCEC/CZ|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4579||Cultural Resources Support – Professional Archaeologist and Project Liaison for Solar EUL Development Project Oversight at Edwards AFB, CA|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4740||Understanding Thermal Mixing, Water Quality, and Algae Dynamics with the Pulsing of Releases from Jordan Reservoir in the Cape Fear River|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4742||Environmental DNA Sampling in the Lower Roanoke River|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4749||Ecosystem Function Model Analysis on the Roanoke River|
|FR 6500 N 55||HBCU Cooperative Research in Housing Technologies|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0024||Monitoring of Submerged Aquatic Vegetation in support of barrier island restoration efforts|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0023||Developing Case Studies from Pre/Post Natural disaster monitoring of natural features|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0025||Understanding Adverse Effects of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances on Nontarget Species|
|80HQTR21NOA01 21FO F1||Technology Advancement Utilizing Suborbital Flight Opportunities "Tech Flights"|
|21 596||Environmental Convergence Opportunities in Chemical, Bioengineering, Environmental, and Transport Systems|
|O NIJ 2021 53001||NIJ FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Evaluation of Project Safe Neighborhoods|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O NIJ 2021 41003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.