Apply for ED GRANTS 041320 001
- The Department of Education in the education, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education; Supporting Effective Educator Development Program, CFDA 84.423A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.423.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 12, 2020 Applications Available April 13, 2020.Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply Applicants are strongly encouraged, but not required, to submit a notice of intent to apply by May 13, 2020.Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 12, 2020.Pre-Application Webinars The Office of Elementary and Secondary Education intends to post pre-recorded informational webinars designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants for grants under the SEED program. These informational webinars will be available on the SEED web page April 20, 2020 at oese.ed.gov/offices/office-of-discretionary-grants-support-services/effective-educator-development-programs/supporting-effective-educator-development-grant-program/applicant-info-and-eligibility/..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: SAV Restoration in Anacostia / Potomac River
Previous opportunity: Documentation and Public Education Regarding Dena¿ina Cultural Values Relating to Lands and Resources in Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 041320 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 041320 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 051820 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Teacher Quality Partnership (TQP) Grant Program CFDA Number 84.336S|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 041320 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.