Prepare National Register of Historic Places Documentation for Charles Pinckney National Historic Site (P19AS00489)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification), science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Prepare National Register of Historic Places Documentation for Charles Pinckney National Historic Site" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications. This is a notice of intent to make a restricted award to The Public Archaeology Laboratory, Inc, a partner under the Cultural Resources Management Program..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $59,685.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification), Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Science for the next generation of land stewards
Previous opportunity: Long-term water level monitoring at the Courthouse Wash Monitoring Well, Grand County, Utah
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00489", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: