Apply for P18AS00191
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PULBIC OUTREACH INTERN FOR GREAT BASIN NATIONAL PARK" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is NOT a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with ACE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $123,647.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act
Previous opportunity: FY 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00191
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00191) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00179||Engage Native American Youth in Historic Prservation at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00288||Partnership to Support Equestrian Operations and Stewardship at Rancho Corral de Tierra|
|P18AS00296||NOTICE OF INTENT: Resource Education Intern for Tonto National Monument|
|NPSNOIPETR1800660||Improve and maintain Pierdas Marcadas Trail|
|P18AS00299||Project Title Woody Plants on the Move|
|P18AS00301||NOTICE OF INTENT: Rangeland Health Condition Assessments for Livestock Allotments at Dinosaur National Monument|
|P18AS00305||Complete FLAG Integrated Pest Managment Plan|
|P18AS00307||MAPR Cultural Landscapes Inventory for Tech Area 18|
|P18AS00306||Restoring Biotic Diversity in Lehmann Lovegrass Dominated Grasslands|
|P18AS00308||Improve Public Opportunities to Use Archival Collections|
|P18AS00309||CAVE HABS Documentation for the Superintendent Building|
|P18AS00310||Prepare and Preserve Museum Collections for Exhibit and Research|
|L18AS00019||BLM-Alaska, Alaska Resource Library Information System (ARLIS)|
|P18AS00300||Balanced Stewardship and Youth Involvement in California National Parks|
|P18AS00313||Digital Junior Ranger Research and Experiential Development|
|P18AS00314||Wupatki Pueblo Geological Hazard Assessment|
|P18AS00317||GUMO Section 110 Two-Phase Geo-archaeological Study|
|P18AS00318||Advance Management of Museum Collections|
|L18AS00013||Blackfoot River Recreation Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00191", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.