Regional Initiative to Accelerate Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage (DE FOA 0002000)
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Regional Initiative to Accelerate Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 03, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: 19.PMWRA.Mali.PSSM.NOFO
Previous opportunity: R1 State Wildlife Grants Formula - For State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002000) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002065||Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems Research, Development, and Demonstration|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002000", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: