Apply for ADDENDUM TO NPICPRP DRC
- The Agency for International Development, El Salvador USAID-San Salvador in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rights of Indigenous Peoples in conflict affected areas of eastern DRC Addendum, New Partnerships Initiative (NPI) under CPRP APS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 14, 2020 Questions are due on July 14, 2020..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Wetland accretion and vegetation growth model integration and application to coastal wetland management
Previous opportunity: SAV Restoration in Anacostia / Potomac River
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ADDENDUM TO NPICPRP DRC
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ADDENDUM TO NPICPRP DRC) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS JHB 202002||Black History Month Performance Program|
|20CS14||Video Production: Community Supervision Leadership Symposium|
|20CS15||Responding to Staff Trauma and Organizational Stress in Community Supervision Agencies|
|72052720APS00002||USAID/Ecuador's New Partnership & Private Sector Engagement Initiative|
|DOS NBO POL FY20 0001||Strengthening Community Capacity and Government Coordination in Preventing Radicalization and Terrorist Recruitment|
|MICC FSH 20 0004||APG Army Compatible Use Buffer Program|
|72051419RFIXXXX||LOCAL CAPACITY BUILDING ACTIVITY “Strengthening Together Activity”|
|W911QY20R0022||US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command Broad Agency Announcement|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 3525||Cultural Resources Support, Travis AFB, CA|
|AF ARS FY20 01||Independence Day (July 4) 2020: Livestream|
|006 FY2020||BOLD ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT/ENTREPRENEURSHIP GRANTS|
|007 FY2020||BOLD CIVIC ENGAGEMENT|
|NOI ILAB 20 04||Supply Chains Tracing Project|
|20JD08||Direct Supervision and Critical Responsivity|
|NOI ILAB 20 07||Strengthening Government Labor Law Enforcement|
|WHS WWII75||WWII 75th Celebration|
|DOS UG PAS FY20 1||Mitigating Violent Extremism in Masaka Region|
|20JD04||Establishing a Correctional Case Management Model for Jails Training Program|
|20PR03||Justice Involved Women: Developing an Agency Wide Approach Curriculum Update and Pilot|
|20CS20||Development of the American Probation and Parole Association (APPA) Black Letter Standards of Practice|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ADDENDUM TO NPICPRP DRC", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.