Apply for CDC RFA SH17 1700
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCHS in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "State Vital Statistics Improvement Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.066.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 23, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,167,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Conservation crew to continue work on the Historic Chilkoot Trail and Historic Dyea town site trail systems in Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
Previous opportunity: Support Education and Interpretive Programs at Olmsted NHS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA SH17 1700
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA SH17 1700) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA DP13 130905CONT17||International TNM and Capacity Building|
|HRSA 17 112||Service Area Competition - Additional Area (SAC-AA) - Henderson, Nevada|
|CDC RFA DP13 131205CONT17||GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS FOR CANCER PREVENTION AND CONTROL|
|CDC RFA DP13 131205CON17||Global Partnerships for Cancer Prevention and Control|
|RFA 492 17 00001||Patient-Centered TB Care|
|HHS 2017 IHS TMD 0001||Tribal Management Grant Program|
|CDC RFA GH15 162003CONT17||Pakistan FELTP-Human/Animal Disease Investigation and Technical Assistance to the Pakistan Ministry of Health and Ministry of Agriculture, Center for Global Health Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|TI 17 015||Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act: Building Communities of Recovery (Short Title: BCOR)|
|TI 17 016||Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act of 2016, State Pilot Grant Program for Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women (Short Title: PPW-PLT)|
|PAR 17 276||NIH StrokeNet Regional Coordinating Stroke Centers (U24)|
|RFA OD 17 007||Tobacco Regulatory Science (R01)|
|RFA OD 17 008||Tobacco Regulatory Science Small Grant Program for New Investigators (R03)|
|RFA OD 17 009||Tobacco Regulatory Science (R21)|
|CDC RFA PS17 1705||Strengthening Collaboration Between TB Control Programs and Affiliated Partners in the United States|
|RFA HL 18 007||ImPlementation REsearCh to DEvelop Interventions for People Living with HIV (PRECluDE) (U01)|
|RFA 521 17 000014||Health Service Delivery (HSD)|
|RFA AA 18 001||Specialized Alcohol Research Centers (P50)|
|RFA HL 18 010||Basic Research in Calcific Aortic Valve Disease (R01)|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP LRLI 0230||FY2017 Lifespan Respite Care Program: Advancing State Lifespan Respite Systems|
|SM 17 006||Cooperative Agreements to Implement Zero Suicide in Health Systems (Short Title: Zero Suicide)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA SH17 1700", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.