Apply for DOS KAZ NS AEECA 22 001
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Kazakhstan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Small Grants Program 2022 (SGP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: DRL Strengthening Human Rights and Accountability in Israel and the West Bank and Gaza
Previous opportunity: National Leadership Grants for Libraries (2022)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS KAZ NS AEECA 22 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS KAZ NS AEECA 22 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008583||FY 2022 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Global Student Leaders|
|SFOP0008588||FY 2022 Notice of Funding Opportunity for South Africa|
|SFOP0008564||Supporting Partner Nations to Counter Foreign Disinformation and Propaganda|
|SFOP0008566||Support to Fact-Checking Networks|
|SFOP0008565||Understanding and Countering PRC Influence in Foreign Information Environments|
|SFOP0008589||2022 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity - PEMS Statement of Interest|
|STARTSSY40022||START Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|SFOP0008590||DRL Promoting Justice Sector Reform in Moldova|
|SFOP0008593||DRL Youth Empowered to Protect Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms in Sri Lanka|
|SFOP0008594||DRL Program to Promote Youth Engagement in Democratic Processes and the Protection of Human Rights in Bangladesh and Nepal|
|SFOP0008597||Support for Libyan Customs|
|SFOP0008595||Iraq-Jordan International Border Guard Training Program|
|SFOP0008596||Countering Malign Economic Influence|
|SFOP0008599||Countering Malign Economic Influence|
|SFOP0008601||Support for Libyan Customs|
|SFOP0008600||Iraq-Jordan International Border Guard Training Program|
|AF HAR FY22 07||Culture of Content Research and Design Exchange|
|SFOP0008602||DRL FY21 Increasing the Agency of Women with Disabilities in West Africa|
|AF DRC FY22 02||U.S. Mission in Kinshasa Public Diplomacy Annual Program Statement (FY22)|
|22JD16||Management Development for Women and Minorities in Corrections Curriculum Update|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS KAZ NS AEECA 22 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.