Apply for P18AS00206
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "African American Stories Research Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 18, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,310.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Muir Woods National Monument Shuttle Service
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 18 Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00206
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00206) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00292||Kijik National Historic Landmark Cultural Landscape Report|
|ENGAGEMENT 201810||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|ARCHIVAL 201810||Access to Historical Records: Archival Projects|
|MAJOR 201907||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives|
|PRELIM 201901||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives (Preliminary)|
|P18AS00467||Conduct Archeological Survey of Savonoski River to Hallo Bay|
|NPS 18 NERO 0195||Billings Archives Partnership for Conservation History and Public E|
|BOR UC 18 N016||Central Socorro Bosque Restoration Project|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 005||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Small Grant- 2019, Ukraine|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 006||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Large Grant - 2019, Ukraine|
|EDITING 201902||Institutes for Historical Editing|
|COLLABORATIVES 201904||Archives Collaboratives|
|STATE 201906||State Board|
|EDITIONS 201906||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|EDITIONS 201910||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|DOSRUS19GR001||U.S. Embassy Moscow Public Affairs Section FY 2019 Annual Program Statement (APS) Large Grants|
|BER NOFO FY19 001||FY 19 USA For You|
|20190612 MD||Digital Projects for the Public|
|20190712 AD||Humanities Initiatives at Tribal Colleges and Universities|
|20190712 AB||Humanities Initiatives at Historically Black Colleges and Universities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00206", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.