BJA FY 18 Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program (BJA 2018 13605)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the education, employment, labor and training, health, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 18 Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.745.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 38 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Health, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding A
Next opportunity: African American Stories Research Project
Previous opportunity: Wildlife Detection Dog Programs in Indonesia and Malaysia
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2018 13605) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2018 13601||BJA FY 18 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2018 13605", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: