Apply for NIJ 2017 13040
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY17 ABCD Sub-Study on Social Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Evaluating Visitor And Manager Preferences for the Shenandoah National Park Visitor Mobile App
Previous opportunity: Federal Assistance to Conduct Programs at National Colonial Farm – Piscataway Park
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NIJ 2017 13040
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2017 13040) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SOL 521 17 000015||Improving Governance in Haiti Initiative (IGHI)|
|BJA 2017 13103||A National Training and Technical Assistance Center to Improve Police-Based Responses to People with Mental Heath Disorders and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|INL17GR0043 WHPCOSTARICA PREVENTIONSTRAT||Developing Prevention and Urban Design Strategies for Municipalities in Costa Rica to Prevent Crime and Drug Trafficking|
|INL17GR0043 WHPCOSTARICA PREVSTRA 070617||Developing Prevention and Urban Design Strategies for Municipalities in Costa Rica to Prevent Crime and Drug Trafficking|
|INL17GR0045 WHPCOSTARICA STATSMON 070617||Statistical Monitoring of Costa Rican Criminal, Security, and Justice Sector Context|
|INL17GR0044 WHPCOSTARICA JUSTSECT 070617||"Capacity-Building, Development of Protocols, and Justice Sector Engagement for the Prevention of Bullying"|
|AID 617 17 CEEARFI||Request for Information (RFI) USAID/Uganda Citizens Electoral Engagement Activity (CEEA)|
|INL17CA0057 AMETUNISIA CORRSOP 071317||Tunisian Correction’s Standard Operating Procedures|
|INL17GR0050 INLEAPHILIPPINES 7172017||Strengthening Rule of Law through Legal Aid Clinics in the Philippines|
|INL17GR0062 INLEAMACEDONIA 7182017||Legal Protection of the Voting Rights|
|INL 17GR0058 AMEWESTBANK JLA 07262017||West Bank Access to Justice Legal Aid Project|
|INL 17CA0055 WHPHONDURAS MPP 07262017||Support for the Community Police, Model Police Precinct Program in Honduras|
|INL 17GR0060 AMENIGERIA LEGALCLIN 072617||Law School Partnership to Establish a Legal Clinic Pilot Project in Kuje Prison|
|DHS 17 GPD 134 00 01||Fiscal Year 2017 Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant (PRPA)|
|BOR GP 17 N004||Notice of Intent to Award Legal Review of Adaptation Strategies|
|OVW 2017 13480||Supplemental OVW Fiscal Year 2017 Enhanced Training And Services To End Abuse In Later Life Program Solicitation|
|INL 17GR0065 AMENIGERIA ANTICORR 0917201||Strengthening National, State, and Local Level Anti- Corruption Efforts in Nigeria|
|INL18GR0001 WHPCENT AMERICA GREAT 102517||Gang Resistance Education And Training (G.R.E.A.T.) Program – Training and Technical Assistance Support through Central America|
|INL18CA0003 WHPMEXICO JUSTICESECTOPS 110||Securing Justice: Developing the Capacity of Mexican Justice Sector Operators within the New Criminal Justice System|
|INL18CA0003 WHPMEXICO JUSTSECTOPS 110617||Securing Justice: Developing the Capacity of Mexican Justice Sector Operators within the New Criminal Justice System|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2017 13040", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.